Monday, May 14, 2007

Blue Monday

Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.


Dang. I thought I was more fun than that. And I tried blue, but didn't like it.

However, this 'idgit that I stumbled across en route to other things fits well with my post for today. The events I am about to describe started on a Monday, but it was the one two weeks ago. Out of deference for PFS's (who has the pinkest blog I've ever seen) GI woes that week I delayed describing my own issues with gastrointestinal dysfunction until now. And too, I was pretty busy dealing with the fallout (so to speak) at the time.

This was the sight that met my eyes (and nose) when I opened the office door to feed the Sugar Babies that Monday morning:



Yes, those little brown, yellow, and white puddles are exactly what you think they are. Every 6-8 inches around the circumference of the room. I know exactly what happened.

D-day. It's 2 am, all watches synchronized.

ATTEN-TION!

"Sugar baby squad all present and accounted for, sir!"

Dress right - DRESS!

Ready - FRONT!

By the numbers - POOP!


There's no other way to account for the absolute regularity of the interval.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Yuck. Wow.

Maricello said...

But they stayed off the carpet! Wow, what good little kitties!

gottagopractice said...

I was wondering if someone would notice that. We had only one carpet disaster in two weeks of diarrhea, and that was Sweetie's statement downstairs, where it's wall-to-wall. But lots of clean-up from the tile and wood floors.