Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Snap

Snap is a very interesting little fellow. He reminds me of Fred Astaire, with too big eyes in a too little face, a little too thin but very appealing, a disposition both sweet and impish. By the time he left he was doing belly flops all over the house. He loved to lounge on the carpet, toes curled, spots showing, looking at you a bit cross-eyed. Of course, my associative memory is a bit skewed as I've been having my own private Fred and Ginger watch-a-thon thanks to a loan from D-. Imagining dancing while one leg is propped up on ice is excellent therapy.

Every once in awhile a kitten snags Sweetie for a private nursing session. This is Snap showing his postprandial pleasure.



It's Tummy Tuesday. To see more of the (feline) sunny-side-up variety, visit LisaViolet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Sweetie's coloring. What a nice motley mix she has.