Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stretch



I had no idea that some cats like an extra stretch until my cat sitter demonstrated that point with John one day. She picks the cat up around the front shoulders, letting the rear feet hang free. Some cats don't like that, but others, John included, stretch front feet to the ceiling and back feet to the floor. It looks like a reflex to me, but he seems to like it. Since she started it he has developed the habit of stretching his front feet out to indicate it's time to get down, then allowing you to rotate him heels over head to the floor.

Here he goes...


It's Tummy Tuesday. To see more of the (feline) sunny-side-up variety, visit LisaViolet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never seen a cat do that. That is so cool and refreshing looking :-)

I'm gonna have to see if any of my own cats would enjoy that stretch...

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I would like to do that myself : )

I'm going to try that on Kellie, but I predict I won't get very far with it.