Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ennui

I love that word. Melissa used it last week to describe her current blogging activities, and I felt right there with her.

It was still snowing on Easter morning when I hied myself off to play in two church services. About six new inches, total, by Monday morning. Then...



It melted! My friend D- says that this is a sign of Spring here in the Frozen Tundra - snow falls, then it melts. In Winter, snow falls and it stays forever.

The white you see is still Winter snow. Big stretches of frozen, compacted, Winter snow. The biggest collections last until Summer. Another week of 40 degree weather and my yard may melt, though.

Bring on the mud!

2 comments:

Denise said...

You better update your snow photo before it all melts!

gottagopractice said...

Your wish is my command...