Thursday, January 11, 2007

The good, the bad, and the ugly

I'm thinking of changing my blog title.

This is what the horoscope on my google home page said today:
Your key planet Mercury is quite active today, receiving its share of stress from authoritarian Saturn. This planetary heaviness leans on you now, preventing you from enjoying what would normally be quite pleasant. Although you might want to break your routine, the pressure of responsibility will likely keep you in a rut. You must follow through on previous commitments, but don't worry; you will get your chance for change soon enough.

Sounds about right. I'm glad I played this recital, but didn't really enjoy it. I played... OK. One major flub starting the last run of triplets in the Breval, but I have come to expect at least one completely unanticipated SNAFU. I'll post the recording, if it came out. This is a learning experience, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I'm sorry it turned out to be kind of a blah experience. I'd still enjoy hearing the recording.

What kind of recital was it anyway? Just something your teacher put together?